Friday, November 6, 2009

Jaw Pain Condition_symptoms What Is The Source Of My Ear And Jaw Pain?

What is the source of my ear and jaw pain? - jaw pain condition_symptoms

I had my wisdom teeth removed a month ago without any problems. But over the past two days, I had excruciating pain in the jaw wide open on one side of his mouth when you chew or my mouth, and the pain that runs the length of my cheek left ear. This could be caused? I'm worried that the holes and extract wisdom teeth may have infected me, it is what is it? Please help!

1 comments:

Bronwyn2... said...

I hope that cured plugs into your wisdom teeth especially now. If you are infected, have swollen and painful.

I want to check with your dentist if you have ATM. While you can have your wisdom teeth, other teeth are moved. If your bite is (so that the upper teeth Mount) lower teeth can cause jaw pain and give you a headache.

I have the keys within two years because of the ATM (I am) 36 years old. As soon as I bite my headaches not stabilized within two days.

Post a Comment