Monday, February 1, 2010

Photos Saved To Internal Memory In Camera How To Print Why Does My Computer Say There Are No Photos On My Digital Camera (Kodak C330). When There Odviousely Are.?

Why does my computer say there are no photos on my digital camera (Kodak C330). When there odviousely are.? - photos saved to internal memory in camera how to print

... I look at my computer and see the camera icon, I clicked and reach other icons that say fixed and removable tanks. However, when I am on an empty of them. I know he is still stored in the camera and the photos on the memory card and not the internal memory.

1 comments:

nanianni... said...

I have delivered two memory card of 1 GB for my digital camera or with the camera. One of them can be used in the drive "F" and the computer is doing well. Others can not be read that way. I do not know why. Simply go to the streets and download to your computer via a USB cable. This approach does not explain why you have the problem, but do not require you could see your photos.

Post a Comment