Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Time Share Tax Refund Splitting The Bill And Writing The Entire Sum Off For Tax Purposes - Does Everyone Get A Share Of The Refund?

Splitting the bill and writing the entire sum off for tax purposes - does everyone get a share of the refund? - time share tax refund

I have a friend, a restaurant, write invoices for your company (if it really speaks of his company or not is not really) the problem. Each week we will be out to eat with friends or just ourselves. After each person pays their share of the bills, take the bill and cancel the total amount - not only by you.

Are all of their share of the tax refund? Everyone pays, of course, my friend. But there is one, eventually the tax refund for a portion of the meal and everyone. Casually asked him how some of these, no refund and I said. Twice he has done in the most expensive restaurants, but I fear it will become a regular event, no matter how expensive it is the food.

Is that fair? Should I take it again? Can I use my food without your forgiveness for what I think my (and everyone else) a part of the meal? How can I avoid, but continued with her meal without feeling frustrated?

0 comments:

Post a Comment