Saturday, January 2, 2010

Bluestone Tile What Marble Dusting Colors And Tile Goes With Bluestone Coping? Coping?

What marble dusting colors and tile goes with bluestone coping? coping? - bluestone tile

It is essentially put a few questions. I have a pool shotcrete to be dusted marble. I would also like a hot bath, go with him. I decided to dust from the marble for the pool, facing new tiles around the pool and returned to the pool, so that everything looks like new. I go to the spa after the summer break. That means I'm in a hurry and did not see a sign, with the exception of the photos. I will try to ensure that samples of me when I see something real. The company is ready with suggestions for dust of gray marble and blue stone. That sounded good to me. Many people seem happy with copper sulphate. My first question is, is the blue stone from a standard color? I thought it was, but I want to be sure. Then, medium gray marble dust to the way forward? The last question is of the pool on the floor. I just know I want a natural order of the texture. I do not want shiny tiles. I'm not sure whether it is better to go with a little blue correspond to the tile or should be green or earth colors or something. IIn other words, it seems better with the blue stone? Thank you for your help.

0 comments:

Post a Comment