Friday, January 15, 2010

Feline Allergies How To Get Rid Of Feline Acne?

How to get rid of Feline Acne? - feline allergies

Last week I had my kitten neutered 1 years to the vet when I realized that things had been looking for black grease on his chin, much like buttons. In any case, my vet said he had feline acne is fairly common in cats in their old age. He said that this could be caused by stress (is unlikely), (the use of plastic food container is not used) or allergies. Probably plastic dishes that we let go of him and they started with a steel container. He told us that the use of Dettol but I have not yet begun to use if they could not hurt. Any idea what they wear? I read that our hydrogen peroxide, but should also benefit, do not want to use something, or hurt will aggravate the acne. All ideas that we should use to get rid of him?

0 comments:

Post a Comment