Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Burn Pain In Right Thigh Had Gallbladder Surgery And It Went Well, I Am Now Having Hot And Numb To My Right Thigh Area Pain At Night.?

Had gallbladder surgery and it went well, I am now having hot and numb to my right thigh area pain at night.? - burn pain in right thigh

I recently had gallbladder surgery, it went very well, and the normal operation with the help of the cameras, but I experience burning and numbness in my leg so bad right side I woke in the night and feels like someone is burning in my leg. Does it make sense or am I paranoid?

3 comments:

megsy said...

I think he should go to your doctor to tell them what happens to you - you should not have this problem - it sounds like Thomas may damage the nervous system have - hopefully temporarily, or even an infection can be present, or - like me, you need a doctor to go the root of the problem
Good luck and good health to you

CONNI said...

during the operation, you can take on the thigh, one line that may have caused some to pass, the problem of temporary nerve, if not seek out, pls consult a physician.

Will Plain said...

Go to your doctor as soon as possible. The pain should subside deteriorated.

Post a Comment