Monday, January 4, 2010

Over Her Knee Stories Does Anyone Remember The Name Of These Two Short Stories For Kids?

Does anyone remember the name of these two short stories for kids? - over her knee stories

When I was about 8 (in the now 17) I remember, 2 books in my school library were stories of children with beautiful illustrations. I can not remember the title or author of the book is why I asked (trying out for them in the school library, but no luck)
1 is the story of a magician who has stolen the children of the woman. The woman went into the witch's house to get their children back, but is still not a witch wantd to prevent. The part I remember exactly where they are and put it here to say that if they want their children back legs should be cut or something like that, so it tricks the witch mother to go on my knees and hiding behind the legs.
I do not remember History 2 Very good, but the pictures. The story had been somewhat of a king (and queen that i) a party to the planning, is what I remember very well outside the King is in your bathtub (or bed, I do not remember too much) and a huge plate of food.

0 comments:

Post a Comment