Sunday, January 24, 2010

Plaque Detecting Rinse Anybody Tried The Listerine "Agent Cool Blue" Plaque Detecting Rinse? Were The Results What You Expected?

Anybody tried the Listerine "Agent cool blue" plaque detecting rinse? Were the results what you expected? - plaque detecting rinse

I understand that this product is for children, but I'm 37 and I wanted to see how my habits were bruises. I need to brush my teeth more than suspected, because he saw no blue teeth. I remember in the 70s when I was in elementary school, teachers have a session devoted to the health of the teeth. He let the red pills. All children from chewing and proudly display the red dots. Until the professor told us that it is bad to see all the red. It was not fun after learning he had a comment about "yuck face" Do you remember in school? My friends told me not to become like the children to educate.
Must be a parent. Have a good day.
www.agentcoolblue.com

4 comments:

Toots said...

I must admit, I thought to do the same thing (I'm 48) ... Yes, I remember the red tablets of the school ... knew a little weird, but I remember like !!)... ...(! My brother and I try, my mother with her horror .. ( "OMG! Mom, my mouth is bleeding'!!!!.... never worked ... but we enjoyed trying all the same fear !)...
So bad schools do not teach certain things we have learned a few years ago .... and some of the older methods () such as red tablets still viable today, for in my humble opinion ...
Children are exposed to too much too soon, too often ....
I remember as a child ... a clay pot or pie pan, a little soil and leaves, and I'm playing I spent the whole day ... I remember never to say "bored" with my parents. .. (if applicable, would have said, you clean your room if you need to do something "...!!!)..
Too bad children can not enjoy simple things .... My best memories that I was not present, or things that my people had me ... But are the places we went on family leave calculations all in the fall of dragons in the schoolyard, the continuation of the "Iceman", biking, things like that ...
Ah ... Nostalgia!

Heather <33 said...

I remember that the tablets, but I think we've made our teeth purple.

I'm 16 and I use the Agent Cool Blue. It is a fantastic product. He said that giving special attention when brushing your teeth. I recommend it to everyone.

layna said...

I think it works well!

Dr. Katie said...

That's great! I think you should do. The tablets are compressed and asked to reveal the further use. The technique was taught and I teach my patients that the technique will be amended as follows familiar bass. Basically, you keep your toothbrush at an angle of teeth and making a circular motion. Be sure to floss at least once a day cleaning and do not forget your back teeth. Many of my patients have problems with the building behind the lower front teeth, near the mouth. Be sure to brush on the back of the teeth. Not only do all his efforts in his smile. I think it is activated with your oral hygiene wonderful:)

Post a Comment